Sow the Seeds of Creativity.
Do you think of yourself as a creative genius?
Maybe you think, well, I used to be wildly creative, but that was before my work got so stressful and running my family was a job in itself.
Maybe you think, I used to be so full of ideas, and that's why I started my own business -- and now I'm juggling tons of responsibilities, and the ideas have dried up.
Maybe you think, no, I'm not creative. After all, I'm not an artist. I'm not a novelist or a poet. Those are the creative types. Me, I'm just a _________.
Well, I'm here to tell you that you are brilliantly creative.
And this little ebook is a permission slip to tap into your hidden reservoir of creativity.
'Sow the Seeds of Creativity' is for you if:
- You've been told your whole life that only artists are creative, but there's a tiny part of you that knows that you could be, too.
- You doubt your own ability to generate great ideas, to innovate, to dream up genius solutions.
- You believe that you shouldn't draw if you're not already Leonardo, that you shouldn't dance if you're not already Martha Graham, that you shouldn't imagine the next big thing if you're not already Steve Jobs.
- You miss the feeling of getting into flow, of losing yourself in a creative project.
- You need a gentle push to get back into that groove.